Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Apologies

Friends, those of you that read this, I ask for your forgiveness tonight. I have been too long in writing. The truth is, while I was studying for my Sunday School and Wednesday nights and church, I wasn't studying daily like I should have been. I just let other things claim my time, and while some, not all, were necessary things, I became a Martha instead of a Mary, running around busily instead of sitting at His feet. So...tomorrow will be the first blog and I'll get back into Numbers. There may be some posts coming on 1, 2, or 3 John or Colossians, too. We're studying John's epistles in a new women's Bible study I've joined that will meet every other Monday night (our first night was this past Monday), and we're going to start Colossians in Sunday School.

Look for my post tomorrow, and yell at me if you catch me slacking again!

No comments:

Post a Comment